10.06.2011

Special Birthday Wishes To My Mom


























Yes to day is my Mother's Birthday, even though she is in Heaven, I will always be posting a Happy Birthday to her. I believe there are computers in Heaven and that she can read this.
I miss you so much Mom, and I just wanted to tell you how much and also how much I love you.
It sure is lonely down here with out you. I know that you are Happy now for you are with your One and Only True Love. Oh how I hope that all my Birthday Wishes for you, reach you all the way up in Heaven and that you are having a very pleasant and enjoyable Birthday, for I already know that your wishes have come true for you a while ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM I love you so much and always thinking of you. Hope that you will dance and smile all day long with Daddy, Celebrating your Day. I know the Angels will make your Birthday a Special Day. This evening I will go outside and blow you a Birthday Kiss, oh how I hope you will catch it right on your cheek.
I know we will all be together again, oh what a day that shall be.
ALL MY LOVE WITH GIGANTIC BIRTHDAY WISHES JUST FOR YOU!

No comments: