10.08.2011

Great Saturday With A Very Nice Unexpected Surprise

Hair Cut, touch up, With Hi & Low Lights To

Have to say that this Saturday morning was quite cold in here. Must have gotten very cold during the night. Made a big pot of coffee to warm up, The strawberry shortcake coffee was so good and hot enough to start to warm me up. I had to get going for I did not want to be late for my appointment with the new SPA/SOLON I was going to. It was so beautiful there, everyone there was so nice. All went very well and the final results you can see above. Yes I did like what they did to my hair. On my way home I stopped at Dunk N Donuts so I could get a hot Pumpkin Latae. Have not had one of them in a year, delicious and since I was still cold it sure did help. Finally I reached our drive way to the "Little House In The woods". Mike really like my hair, that made me happy. Then I read the weekend paper advertisements, hmm Target was looking mighty good to me as far as sales went think I'll stop by there tomorrow. then laid down for a couple hours for my head was starting to pound guess I really needed some sleep. Got up ran upstairs got ready for Mike and I were going to my sister's for dinner. Got there right on time, had to put $4.00 in this box sort of like a parking meter only it was a green box as you put your dollar bills in it would tell you how much time you would get for each dollar, that was 48 minutes for each dollar. Where we parked the sign read parking 8a.m. to 9p.m. so we put $4.00 in, for we knew we would be there a while.
Inside we went talked for a little, with my sister she was so happy to see my hair and liked it allot, then we talked with my Brother in-law and he showed us this picture of a fish known as a sun fish, it looked rather strange and all it does is just lay on top of the water and soak up the sun. Then my niece came in I was so happy to see her, she showed Mike and I pictures of her new rescue puppy Nikita, she is only 7 months old being quite big with very large paws I was told and very beautiful. Next in came my sister's friends Tom and Ann. Then we all sat down for sinner. My sister had this new cheese she bought it was sort of looked like a lorraine swiss, it wasn't but it did have dill in it. I liked it allot so I ate that and tomatoes, kept me happy. Then after we were all done eating and My sister cleaned up and made coffee "none for me please for I think I already had enough for one day". Then she put out what looked to me like a plate of cookies, no I did not want them for they appeared to have nuts in them. Then my Brother in-law turned the lights down, why? at the time I did not have a clue. Then my sister brought a beautiful strawberry cake to the table with candles in it singing Happy Birthday to me along with everyone else. I got all choked up for I had no idea. No Today is Not My Birthday. Then she had me make a wish, blow out the candles, and then make the first slice in the cake. The cake was so beautiful for she had the lettering done in this light mauve one of my favorite colors. She handed me this beautiful bag with sea shells all over it, I fell in love with the gift bag. She told me to look inside, I did, there was a pair of handmade wool socks that she made just for me, oh how I love them and in such beautiful colors. Also there was a very beautiful and meaningful Birthday card in there too from her and my Brother in-law, with a nice Surprise too. I was so happy being treated so wonderfully as she treats me and it honestly meant the world to me. Finally we all got a slice of the cake for it was one of the best cakes I have ever had. It was strawberry whip-cream, with really big slices of strawberries in it and on top. Was not sweet at all, it was perfect. I did get all choked up for I was not expecting this at all, and I held my tears of surprise and happiness on till we got all the way back to the "Little House In The Woods".
Thank you so very much Donna and S.S., I love you both so much, for this is an Early Birthday I shall never forget. What a wonderful day and a fantastic evening to go along with it.
Well as I had said previously, I did not get sleep last night so I think I will go get ready to go to bed now and have many Pleasant Dreams of what a Delightful Early Birthday Surprise that I could really feel all the love for me from the two of them. Thank you so very much again and again.
God Night All ! ! ! !

No comments: