7.07.2011

1st Weekend of July Pictures

As Promised here are some of the pictures from this past long great weekend. Shiloh's Birthday, Mom H. Fie Works for her Birthday a day early. There were so many pictures I just chose the best out of all of them. Here they are As I startWith Independence Hall

FireWorks at the River 7-3 on our way home
Fireworks we took Mom H. on 7-3-11 after going to Red Lobster for dinner
for a day early Birthday Celebration.
Fireworks on 7-3-11 we took Mom H. to after Dinner
Fireworks Over the Museum 7-4-11 after all the Great Entertainment.

Shiloh and Mike playing with her new Birthday Present, she loves it
Oh My Look at Mike's Legs
Here is Shiloh's CupCake Birth Day Cake for her, since she is on a diet.
Shiloh asking Mike "What do you think you are doing it's my cake"
Shiloh made her Birthday wish and attempting to blow out her candles

Oh it is Shiloh's well done Angus Burger
now this is happiness on her Special Day
Come on Dad give me my Angus Burger Please it is mine Mom said I
can have one for my Birthday, So Hand It Over NOW !!!
Yes this is Shiloh's birthday present that she picked out at the store what
it is I haven't a clue except that it is purple and it Squeaks , her favorite things.
just a picture of the trees that are still standing and the sun starting to set.
Michael grilling up a storm over there, look at the flames and smoke
amazing he didn't burn himself or burn the house down.
Shiloh sulking for she smells her Angus Burger cooking but does not want to go outside
to play with anyone, she is is a very sour mood right now.
Hey Mom did you just call my name? Is my Angus Burger ready? Sure
smells very good, I am waiting patiently right here for it.
Well there is really so many more pictures but way too many to post!

No comments: