5.01.2011

Good Morning MAY

Prayer Rocks I will be making for our Chaplains only bigger than this, to hand out to our Soldiers. I believe it will help them all allot.
Please Remember The Race For The Cure, Breast Cancer, and wear your Pink Breast Cancer Ribbon Proudly !


I believer her Shirt says it all to us , so come on let's try try try to Help Find A Cure !

WOW can you believe that it is now MAY, that was a fast 5 months that seemed to have just flown by us. Yes we unfortunately had allot of tragedy in the South East with the weather, the tornados and horrible storms. The many lives that were lost due to this horrific weather they had out there. So very sad. I am sure that it will take a very long time for them to get their lives back together. My Prayers to all that suffered such disasters they went through.

Well it is May and we have a few great fun filled holidays coming up this month. Such as
Cinco de Mayo, then Mothers day, Memorial Day and probably a few others. I will have to research that subject. Please do not forget the many Races for the Cure on Mother's Day for Breast Cancer, let's try real hard this year to give it all we can to help a cure to be found and save allot of women and men that do suffer from this horrible disease. Oh we do have a Birthday also coming up this month, that is a surprise so NO I am not going to tell you till that day comes.
Oh next Saturday we are going to the annual Kentucky Derby party, allot of fun I must say and really looking forward to it. Which reminds me I must go buy a hat for that day.

Well I do know that this Tuesday it is a trip to the Post Office for it is time to send out Care Packages to the Soldiers. Already did my shopping for them yesterday. I love doing that kind of shopping. Now that I am also on the Chaplains Support Tam I have a care package going out to them for I will be sending them Prayers Rocks that I will be making this week, that will go in a baggy along with the powder drink mixes, gum, polly seeds, and a card of Encouragement that I also will be making for each Soldier, So that package probably will not go out till Friday or Saturday Morning.
That is it, enjoy your first day of MAY, and I hope that it will be a bright, beautiful, sunny day full of allot of fun things to do. Enjoy !

No comments: